My client is a large, well respect, rehab provider who is experiencing significant growth. They are huge on work/ life balance and promote flexible work arrangements. The Senior Management team work hard to offer support and professional development to retain staff. In this role you will work closely with other national rtw coordinators within the company to reduce claims as well as coming up with injury prevention initiatives.
All the best bits
- National provider with small company feel
- Corporate discounts offered
- Incredibly low staff turnover
- Great company culture with excellent career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- A great step up from case management
- NO BILLABLE TARGETS!
- Work very with other national Return to Work Coordinators and staff members
- Be proactive in thinking of ways to reduce claims and prevent injuries
- Support both physical and psychological claims
- Compete ergonomic assessments and write reports
- Liaise with Insurers and Employers and drive RTW outcomes
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Full AHPRA registration or full ESSA Accreditation in Exercise Physiology
- Strong Occ Rehab or case management background.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.