A well established and stable Rehabilitation Provider that has been around for 20 years. They have a team of highly experienced Rehabilitation Consultants who are very laid-back and have more of a mature vibe. All team members take advantage of their work-from-home model but still remain a team with regular face to face catch-ups and team meetings. With a place on the iCare panel and plenty of work coming direct from Employer clients, you can enjoy the consistency of a stable provider.
- Manage a caseload of workers compensation files
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial and psych assessments
- Conduct VOC assessments and VOC counselling
- Dictate all notes/reports and take advantage of the admin support
- Attend/direct case conferences and insurer meetings
- Drive return-to-work outcomes whilst keeping stakeholders on side
- Competitive remuneration that's above industry standard!
- Unique KPI model that doesn't penalise you for travel
- Work alongside a highly experienced team that have more of a mature vibe
- Zero micro-management with complete ownership of your own diary
- Full administrative support: Work collaboratively with Administrative Assistant that does ALL of your admin!
- Accessories provided: Home office, Surface Pro with internet chip, mobile, fuel card, E-Tag + more
- Part-time or full-time working arrangements depending on your preference
- Genuine work/life balance: flexible working hours & work from home.
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor
- AHPRA or ASORC Registration/ Membership.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.