My client is a boutique/ SME Occupational Rehabilitation Provider based in NSW. They pride themselves on having Consultants who really care and want to make a difference. They reward their staff based on quality and customer feedback and boast a team with excellent tenure.
About The Role
As a New Employer Rehabilitation Consultant, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims
- Conduct initial assessments and make recommendations
- Conduct Vocational and Transferrable Skills Assessments
- Deliver Vocational Counselling
- Prepare workers for re-entering the workforce through job seeking assistance
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers, treating Allied Health professionals, etc
- Attend case conferences with key stakeholders and manage expectations
- Work towards a quality and "Return to Work" targets
- Manageable caseload and incredibly supportive team
- $1500 professional development fund each year
- On-site car space available and pool car to use
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a boutique provider and work closely with senior members of the business
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Provisional Psychologist are welcome to apply
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA or ASORC
- Eligibility for SIRA approval
- Must have some experience within Occupational Rehabilitation
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.
If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Kate directly on 0477 773 466.