This opportunity is with an incredibly stable Company with many different service streams across multiple insurance and Medico-Legal schemes. The Occupational Rehabilitation division is currently looking for a strong people leader and business leader to step into the NSW State Manager role.
- Role is due to internal promotion - be inducted by your predecessor
- Senior role with 8 direct reports across the NSW State
- Excellent staff retention across the state
- Great head office location in Sydney with free nearby parking
- Complete flexibility to work the role how it suits you
- Great salary and incentive scheme
- Own the NSW State functions
- 8 direct reports and multiple dotted lines to and from
- Key clients: working closely with the Rehab Performance Team
- People: values, engagement, development, tenure
- Revenue: overall responsibility for financials across State
- Solid people and business leaderships skills in a Rehabilitation Provider
- Technically very strong in NSW insurance legislation
- Allied Health background together with appropriate accreditation: Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now'. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.