This opportunity is with an incredibly stable Company with many different service streams across multiple insurance and Medico-Legal schemes. The Occupational Rehabilitation division is currently looking for a superstar Rehab professional to own the workers compensation function from a quality and performance perspective.
All the best bits
- Newly created role to make your own (as cheesy as that sounds)
- Senior role with no direct reports - all the best bits of leadership!
- Great head office location in Sydney with nearby parking
- Complete flexibility to manage own diary and work from wherever
- Great mixture of client facing activities and more so down-time activities in office or home
- Great salary and incentive scheme
- Oversea the whole rehabilitation performance of NSW
- Liaise with Rehab Managers to ensure quality work
- Organise the up-skilling of staff where needed
- Manage relationship with Workers Compensation insurer clients
- Manage relationship with Workers Compensation employer clients
- Act as first point of contact for clients and ensure a smooth process
- Offer workers compensation technical advice to business and clients
- Meet with clients face to face to conduct business reviews
- Any other tasks that ensure quality of work across NSW
- Solid experience in Occ Rehab provider, ideally at Principal Consultant, Team Leader or Branch Manager level
- Technically very strong in NSW Workers Compensation legislation
- Allied Health background is desirable and appropriate accreditation
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.