A boutique Allied Health Provider that offers a wide range of preventative, rehabilitative and clinical services in all sectors of the marketplace. They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a broader team and management based in Penrith, you will be set up for continual success and ongoing professional development.
- Holistically manage a caseload of NDIS clients & work towards meaningful life goals
- Huge exposure to a wide range of conditions from physical disabilities to neurological disabilities
- Complete a range of assessments including ADLs, Home Modifications, Assisted Technology and therapy sessions such as upper limb therapy
- Keep detailed file notes and write detailed reports when necessary
- Educate carers to encourage programs and promote independence
- Be part of wider multi-disciplinary team which will accelerate your development
- Occupational Rehabilitation files available for more of a hybrid role is preferred
- If you love that rural lifestyle but want a change of scenery, this is the perfect place for you!
- Receive excellent training and guidance with a thorough induction process & on-site/off-site ongoing training
- Access to a professional development fund for external courses
- Exposure to a truly diverse range of disabilities with no two cases the same
- Competitive remuneration + mobile, laptop & other accessories
- Full award travel reimbursement & e-TAG provided + free on-site parking
- Get support from highly experienced Senior Occupational Therapist
- RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Open to new graduate Occupational Therapists
- NSW Drivers License
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below, alternatively for more information, Please contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.