My client is a SME Corporate Health & Injury Management Provider that has built an excellent reputation in its market. They set themselves apart from other providers with their vast array of services, including injury management, preventative health, early intervention, corporate training, project work and more. Their staff turn over is virtually none and they attribute this to the variety of work that they offer their consultants. The business is a small team and they promote a family feel culture as well as a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage a reduced caseload of injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with stakeholders
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Get involved in corporate training and other single service offerings e.g. ADLs, Pre Employment Screenings, Ergonomic Assessments, Corporate Training, on-site physicals or physical training, project work such as putting together health & wellbeing packages for employers
- No rigid billable hour model!
- Variety! Not your stock standard Rehabilitation Consultant role
- Hands on Director who is also a University Lecturer and passionate about the professional development of staff
- No top heavy management
- Access to company cars; no need to use your own car
- Genuine work/life balance such as work from home & case load close to your home!
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.