A family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that specialises in Workers Compensation, CTP, NDIS and Private Practice.They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a super supportive and down-to-earth Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Consultants, you will be set up for long-term success. They truly invest in their people and will tailor a role and future opportunities to your specific career aspirations.
- Manage a caseload of 20-25 injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Complete Activities of Daily Living assessments and write reports
- Work efficiently in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Full training provided with thorough 4 week induction and ongoing training and development shadowing highly experienced Consultants
- Manageable case load of 25 maximum
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements, work from home and local travel only
- Full award travel reimbursement and e-TAG provided
- Managing Director who genuinely cares - FACT: knows all of his staff across multiple branches by name
- Establish a foundation for a long-term career: open to moulding the role and future career development opportunities tailored to what you desire!
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.