A family owned and run Provider of Workers Compensation, NDIS, Aged Care and Personal Health services.They truly invest in their people and have one of the best staff retention rates across the industry. With a super supportive and down-to-earth Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Allied Health professionals, you will be set up for long-term success.
50% NDIS Clinical Services:
- Holistically manage a caseload of NDIS clients & work towards meaningful life goals
- Huge exposure to a wide range of conditions from physical disabilities to neurological disabilities
- Complete a range of assessments including ADLs, Home Modifications, Assisted Technology, Equipment Prescription and therapy sessions such as upper limb therapy, hand therapy, etc.
- Keep detailed file notes and write detailed reports when necessary
- Educate carers to encourage programs and promote independence
- Some Aged Care files available should you have an interest
- Manage a reduced caseload of injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Truly varied case load with no two claims/injuries the same
- Full training provided with thorough induction and ongoing training and development shadowing highly experienced Consultants/Allied Health Professionals.
- Professional Development: all external courses funded
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements, work from home and minimal travel requirements
- Full award travel reimbursement and e-TAG provided or use a pool car
- Managing Director who genuinely cares - FACT: knows all of his staff across multiple branches by name
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.