Now that you've completed your studies and enjoyed some well deserved time off over Christmas, it's time to kick start your career in the New Year!
So why not consider a role in Occupational Rehabilitation?
What is Occupational Rehabilitation?
In a nutshell, Occupational Rehabilitation is an industry where Allied Health professionals can assist in the return to work process for injured workers.
So what would the role involve?
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will:
- Manage a caseload of 20-25 injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Approach claims holistically by using a bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Complete Activities of Daily Living assessments and write reports
- Work in a collaborative environment with a broader multi-disciplinary team
- Thorough induction program with ongoing support including one on one training, shadowing highly experienced Consultants + more
- Professional development allowances for any external courses
- Long-term progression plans! As you develop, you can move into Senior, Principle and Management positions
- Work towards quality targets to get additional bonuses on top of your remuneration
- Genuine work/life balance: As you grow more independent in the role, you will have complete ownership of your diary! You will have free reign to work from home and organise your diary the way you see fit
As a new graduate, it is so important to find a company that shares in the same values as you do. Although each provider shares in a common goal of achieving optimal return to work outcomes, each differ in terms of culture. At Kennedy Reid, we work with a number of different providers from boutique to national in size. We make it our mission to find you the right provider with a culture that would best suit your values and set you up for long-term success.
We currently have live New Graduate roles in Parramatta, Penrith and Wollongong.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible or already holding full AHPRA registration
- NSW Drivers License
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.