This role is part of the NDIS division of a group of companies that deliver clinical intervention. This role offers you complete mobility across different company brands and lots of opportunity for growth through training and support.
The Role Itself
- Look after a caseload of clients with disabilities
- Disabilities can range from neuro to amputations
- Hugely varied role with opportunity to expand skill set ten fold
- Deliver therapy such as hand and upper limb therapy
- Liaise with NDIS and assist clients to navigate through scheme
- Complete assessments and make recommendations
- Visit clients in their homes and educate carers and family
- Internal support by way of industry expert as your direct manager
- Internal electronic support systems with continued updated content
- Company wide training with national coverage
- Supported Masters and PHD Program
- Mobility across all brands meaning you could be with business long term and continue to be challenged
- Full flexibility to manage own diary to fit other commitments around your role
- All business tools provided including Surface Pro with internet card and smart phone
- Realistic targets and allowances in targets are given where circumstances are out of your control
- Generous salary of up to $90k/$100k + Super for right candidate with the right experience
- You must hold full AHPRA Registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Have at least 1+ years of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Have experience across disability; OR have a strong interest
- Ability to work independently as well as this is a remote set up
- Full driving license and car
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.
Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.