This Opportunity is for an Occupational Therapist to further their career with a National Provider with great progression opportunities. Working in a team of high performing Consultants, you will thrive in a super supportive environment.
- Manage a caseload of Workers Compensation claims
- Facilitate Return to Work outcomes whilst looking at the claims holistically
- Liaise with all stakeholders and conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Conduct single service OT assessments such as ADLs and home mods for complex injuries
- National provider with small company feel
- Great Manager who's been with business several years
- Incredibly low staff turnover
- Seriously strong team with great culture
- Expand your skill set into other service streams
- Relocation assistance provided if relocation is required
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Proven Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.