Get the opportunity to work with a start up mobile practice who offers clinical occupational therapy services across the NDIS and neurological space.
The Role Itself
- Manage a portfolio of NDIS clients, focusing on neurological injuries.
- Hugely varied role with opportunity to expand skill set ten fold
- Liaise with NDIS and assist clients to navigate through scheme
- Complete assessments, make recommendations carry out rehab therapy
- Visit clients in their homes and educate carers and family
- Happy to adjust role to suit your needs
- Full flexibility to manage own diary to fit other commitments around your role - option to work less days to promote work life balance
- All business tools provided including lap top and smart phone as well as home office set up
- Realistic targets and great incentive structure
- Generous salary of up to $95k+ Super for right candidate with the right experience
- You must hold full AHPRA Registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Full driving license and car
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.
Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.