Paediatric Occupational Therapist based in South West Sydney. Small/ Medium NDIS provider. Heaps of professional development including highly experienced external OT Mentor.
- Paediatric experience is essential for this position
- Manage a caseload of clients through the life of their disability
- Appox. 60% of time spent at appointments / 40% working from home
A small NDIS service provider based in South West Sydney specialising in Occupational Therapy. This client is willing to go above and beyond to secure their next superstar OT. Family owned and ran, you will be treated as an individual and any offer of employment will be put together to meet your current needs.
The Role Itself
- Manage a portfolio of Paediatric NDIS clients
- Specialise in developmental conditions
- Liaise with NDIS and assist clients to navigate through scheme
- Complete assessments, make recommendations
- Delivery physical therapy
- Visit clients in their homes and schools
- Educate families and carers
- Help clients navigate through the NDIS scheme
- A fair and supportive manager - for real!
- Internal OT Supervisor and external OT Mentor
- Professional Development paid for
- Work from home when not out at appointments
- Autonomy to manage own diary - fit other commitments around work
- Open to part-time - we want the best person even if it's 3 days pw
- All tools provided including laptop, phone, home office set up
- Focus on customer service excellence NOT volume
- Realistic targets and great incentive structure
- Generous salary - please contact us to discuss but as a guide 2 years experience: around $80k + Super. Increasing with each year of experience.
- You must hold full AHPRA Registration as an Occupational Therapist
- For overseas OT 's with limited reg but Paeds experience, please apply
- Full driving license and car
We encourage you to contact Hannah Stevenson on 0477 773 466 for a phone conversation.
Alternatively, for immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.