My client is a national provider of occupational rehabilitation, NDIS clinical work, and corporate health & training. They are preferred suppliers across many different areas and boast a healthy referral base. Joining the team will mean great experience with a big player in the industry.
- Truly diverse caseload
- 50% Occupational Rehabilitation - Work Cover, Comcare, CTP, Life Insurance & DVA
- 50% NDIS clinical - adult physical disabilities, chronic, neuro and more
- Initial, functional, workplace assessments & ADLs
- Liaising with stakeholders and negotiating upgrades
- Actual therapy such as hand and upper limb
- Writing progress reports and making recommendations
- Big player in the industry with national footprint
- Fantastic Manager and flat management structure
- Clear progression plan in place for all Occupational Therapists
- Opportunity for transfers to other branches across Australia
- Genuine work/life balance with full flexibility to manage own diary
- Full training provided in clinical if coming from occ rehab & vice versa
- Full training provided on all aspects for an outstanding junior OT
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA as Occupational Therapist
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Trpeski directly on 0477 778 574.