With over 30 years of experience, my client is one of Australia's industry leaders in providing Rehabilitation services to individuals, families and workforces. They promote a healthy work/life balance and fantastic working culture by providing manageable caseloads and encouraging team collaboration. They will invest in training programs for new clinicians as well as provide attractive and competitive salaries with a bonus structure.
- Manage a portfolio of Same Employer cases as a result of a physical injury
- Achieve Return to Work (RTW) outcomes
- Liaise with the insurers, injured workers, medical professionals and all other stakeholders
- Facilitate return to work goals
- Travel involved to visit clients - up to 4 hours approximately once per week
- Get the regional country town experience without the hustle and bustle lifestyle of the City
- Dubbo is the central hub for Allied Health Professionals
- Strong presence of young graduates so enjoy a large social aspect
- Gain experience from a high performing team
- Extremely low staff turn-over
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy/Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Industry registration
- Full driving license
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Lynne on 0477 771 502.