My client is an Allied Health Provider that offers a wide range of preventative, rehabilitative and clinical services in all sectors of the marketplace. They genuinely care about their staff which is demonstrated by the exceptionally high staff retention rate and positive feedback from clients.
They reward staff on quality of work and foster a supportive environment to helps others achieve targets.
- Help NDIS clients with meaningful life goals
- Huge exposure to a wide range of disabilities
- Conduct assessments including ADL, Home Modification, Assisted Technology and therapy sessions such as upper limb therapy.
- Keep detailed file notes and write detailed reports when necessary
- Educate carers to promote independence
- Be part of wider multi-disciplinary team which will accelerate your development
- Receive excellent training and guidance
- Thorough induction process & on-site/off-site training
- Professional development fund for external courses and qualifications
- Exposure to a truly diverse range of disabilities
- No top-heavy management - Be part of and contribute to an incredibly supportive team with a family like culture
- An achievable quality bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive remuneration package with mobile, laptop and car pools inclusive as well as on-site parking available
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy with AHPRA registration
- Experience in clinical role - some experience is essential
- Outgoing personality and ability to build rapport easily
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Highly organised with demonstrated history of managing own diary
- NSW driving license
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.