My client is a large provider who has had a strong presence in the market for over 25 years. They provide a multitude of services including Workplace Rehabilitation and Disability Services. They strive for holistic outcomes for their clients and believe in making a tangible difference in people's lives. With work continually coming through, they are now seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to be a part of that vision.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of return to work clients and NDIS clients
- Truly mixed portfolio of both psychological and physical injuries
- Exposure to Commcare and hugely diverse client base
- Conduct a range of assessments including ADL assessments, home modifications, equipment prescriptions, initial needs assessments, just to name a few.
- Conduct Case Conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Write progress reports for insurers and government agencies
- Assist disabled clients with a range of disabilities
- Perform actual therapy including hand and upper limb
- Be trained by an highly experienced Occupational Therapist.
- Thorough induction with whole team
- Generous professional development fund available
- Close knit team who are truly passionate about helping people
- Great opportunity to gain industry experience across a variety of services and industries
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Need own car and drivers licence
- Passion for helping people
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. If you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone, call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.