My client is a large national Corporate Health & Rehabilitation provider that has grown from a family run business. This Company invests a lot into fostering an engaging culture and is committed to the ongoing development of all employees. In return for your efforts, you will be treated as one of the family and given all the perks including phone, laptop, professional development fund, flexible work options and more.
About The Role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims - same employer files
- Conduct initial, functional and work site assessments
- Write progress reports and make recommendations
- Depending on profession, conduct workplace assessments, functional capacity evaluations, home modifications, ADLs, etc.
- Conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with stakeholders inc Doctor, Insurer, Employer and other Health professionals.
- Work towards a quality, return-to-work and billable target
- Be trained by an experienced and high performing Team Manager
- Gain invaluable experience from multi-disciplinary team
- Receive professional development fund each year in the sum of $2,000
- Take advantage of flexible work hours and work from home options
- Achievable bonus structure equating to $10k per year
- Local travel only with pool cars, Go-Gets and Uber available
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Full driving licence
- A genuine passion for helping people recover from an injury
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. For a confidential discussion to find out more, call Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.