My client is a large provider who has had a strong presence in the market for over 25 years. They provide a multitude of services including Workplace Rehabilitation and Disability Services. They strive for holistic outcomes for their clients and believe in making a tangible difference in people's lives. With work continually coming through, they are now seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to be a part of that vision.
- Manage a portfolio of return to work/Occupational Rehabilitation files whilst managing a portfolio of NDIS clients
- Truly mixed portfolio of both psychological and physical injuries
- Mostly Comcare work with Occupational Rehab files
- Conduct a range of assessments including ADL assessments, home modifications, equipment prescriptions, initial needs assessments, just to name a few.
- Be trained by an highly experienced Occupational Therapist.
- Extensive 5 month training & induction process - gradually build up to a full portfolio
- Generous professional development fund available
- Work alongside a close-knit team that help each other out
- Great opportunity to gain industry experience across a variety of services.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Need own car and drivers licence
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. If you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone, call Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.