Our Client is part of a global marketing company digital agency, they provide tailored marketing solutions to their clients using innovative data-lead infrastructure. Our client is searching for an Office Administrator to join their social and energetic team.
As an Office Administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering phone calls and dealing with stakeholders
- Booking meetings
- Organising social events
- Booking travel and managing expenses
- Benefits: Free breakfast and Snacks and Summer Half Days
- Location: Pyrmont - close to public transport
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm (30 hours/week)
- Salary: $55,000 + Super (pro-rata)
- Contract: 9 month maternity leave contract - immediate start!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 1-3 years' Administration/Receptionist experience
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with team and stakeholders
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.