Our client are a insurance organisation with offices in Australia & overseas. They are looking for an Operations Analyst who is able to support Senior Operations Analysts, and be an integral member of the team.
- Analyse data with coverholders and prepare reports.
- Implement, monitor and review Operations Plan.
- Support Senior Operations Analysts with various tasks.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including Finance, Underwriting, Claims and IT regarding various operational processes.
- Be the first point of contact for the overseas processing team.
- Management of Binder - EPI, Bound, Paid reconciliation and debt collection, credit control.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated individual with the desire undertake challenges.
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge using programs including: MS Word and Excel. Intermediate knowledge using Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- 2-4 years experience in the Financial Services space.
- Graduate in Insurance, Commerce, Mathematics, Accounting.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click 'Apply Now' via the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Amanda Carter on 0477 778 741.