We are a leading provider of temporary and permanent staff to the insurance industry in Melbourne and Sydney. We provide our clients with experienced and reliable employees to service their business requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Processing documents
- Attending to incoming emails and client correspondence
- Answering customer queries
- Data entry and data processing
- Assisting senior members of staff
- General administrative duties
As a successful candidate, you will offer:
- Experience in administration or processing (Minimum 1 year)
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude
- Relevant system knowledge preferable
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
Simply click 'Apply Now' or contact Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for these positions.