Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager, ideally with either a general insurance or property repair industry background. They are looking for an innovative leader driven by good delivery and strategic vision. The candidate must be eager to continue growth in this highly successful claims management business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Property Repair or Insurance professional who has a strong operational acumen to join a well-established organisation, leading a team of trained staff and focusing on development.
- Team management and leadership
- Staff appraisal and performance management
- Co-ordinate and support the administration and call centre teams to ensure that all operations functions are completed daily and deadlines met
- Ownership and sign-off of internal reporting
- Researching and troubleshooting problems within the administration area
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality service delivery
- Contributing to the monitoring and development of process improvement and risk and compliance controls
- Proven leadership experience in a team leader / operational role
- A strong insurance background preferably carpentry or trade based
- Strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Work with an award winning, technology driven company
- Free Gym Onsite/No excuses not to work out!
- Free Parking Available
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy going environment
For an immediate discussion regarding the above opportunity, please call Deanna Kyriazopoulos on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, hit the "Apply Now" button below.