Our client is an innovative and fast-growing motor claims solution provider in Australia. They utilise award-winning technology to ensure a faster, easier, automated claims management process. They offer a dynamic culture built on collaboration and leadership.
As an Operations Manager your duties will include:
- Driving customer and employee satisfaction through service excellence and training.
- Account management of clients and development of new business from existing and non-existing clients.
- Quality control, including monitoring reporting against KPI’s compliance.
- Weekly and monthly operational reporting as designed and directed by the CEO.
- Monitoring and reporting Gross Profit Margin
- Develop operation cost containment policies and strategies
- Experience in a similar role and commercially focused
- An experienced motor claims consultant
- Experienced in the process of insurance claims
- An innovative thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- A sense of urgency and an empathetic and collaborative leadership style
- Strong project management capabilities
- Work in an international company with the potential to grow
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing support and development opportunities
Please send your resume to Deanna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Deanna on 0427 357 338.