Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for an Order Management Specialist, based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client are supportive of their staff and encourage long-term growth and development.
As an Order Management Specialist your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter and process incoming orders – EDI, web portal based, e-mail
- Follow Vendor Bid process
- Take calls, answer emails and process requests during stated Work Hours
- Resolve any issues and/or escalate to the Manager
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
- Location: South Sydney Location
If you are someone who has a positive and motivated attitude and a proven experience in Customer Service and Order Management, you will posses the following qualities:
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm, with willingness and aptitude to learn new procedures and product information
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise work, to meet with company and customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Positions like this do not come around very often and it is a prime opportunity to further develop a career within a booming industry.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Jess on 0429 836 644 for more information.