- Extensive training provided on product knowledge and systems.
- Excellent team culture with friendly competitions and supporting team leaders.
- Set working hours allowing you to plan your day ahead.
Our client is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets with in excess of 1,500 employees across Australia. They are looking for an experienced outbound customer service representative to join their Service Department on 3-month fixed term contract with a possibility to extend.
As an Outbound Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing phone queries
- Corresponding to e-mail queries
- Appointment setting
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Duration: 3-month fixed term contract
- Location: Greystanes
As a successful Outbound Customer Service representative, you will offer:
- 2+ Years in customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a repetitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to all teams within the customer service department - ability to upskill yourself.
- Excellent culture where managers provide extensive support, team members are friendly and inclusive and understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Parking available on site.
Please send your resume to Gayara at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.