- Lead a team of 6-7 Health professionals at any one time
- Your team will deal directly with travel insurance customers in an emergency health situation
- You will liaise with hospitals and other stakeholders where necessary
- Offer support and guidance to your team in emergency situations
- Deal with escalations and resolve urgent queries
- Monitor the triage system and ensure smooth operations of systems
- Oversee the team using effective prioritisation and effective communication
- Work for a Major Australian Travel Insurance Company
- The best culture in the industry - see for yourself and apply!
- Employee benefits including discount cards
- Report to a Superstar Operations Manager
- Convenient location - Brisbane CBD
- Great salary of $110k + Super
- Opportunity for overtime with overtime rates (not obligatory)
This Travel Insurer has been insuring Australians for over 25 years.
Employee tenure/ staff retention is the best in the industry and once people are in the door, they don't want to leave. This role would suit someone who has had a career as a Registered Nurse and now ready to be a trusted Advisor/ Leader.
- Registered Paramedic
- Solid experience working in the field
- Leadership experience
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.