Our client is a reputable, global leader in software solutions. Our client's goal is to help their customers gain a competitive advantage by digitising their own businesses. With over 35 years within IT solutions and 6,000 employees in 30 different countries, you would be joining and collaborating with their well-established and dynamic Sydney-based team.
As a Corporate Receptionist & Office Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the organisation
- Running company events
- Organising meeting rooms
- Providing administrative support
- General office administrator as required
- Hours: Completely flexible! Work 2 full days or 4 half days.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a similar Corporate Reception or Office Administration role
- Corporate presentation
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint & typing skills
- A service driven approach to dealing with internal & external stakeholders
Simply click 'Apply Now' via this advertisement to send your resume. Alternatively, contact Anya at Kennedy Reid on 0419 283 314 for a confidential conversation.