Join a global leader in Information Technology. Our client's goal is to help their customers gain a competitive advantage by digitizing their own businesses. With nearly 40 years of experience in their industry; you would be joining and collaborating with their well-established and dynamic APAC team, working out of the Sydney office.
As an Office Coordinator/Administrator your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Administration & reception support
- Providing support to the HR team
- Working closely with the ANZ HR Manager to roll-out engagement activities
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Being the point-of-contact for general HR enquiries within the Melbourne office
- Hours: 3 days per week - Full day on Monday and then you choose your 2 other days. 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Location: Sydney CBD - beautiful offices!
- Salary: $26-$28/hour + Superannuation
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A pro-active approach to your work and problem-solving is essential
- Experience in similar Corporate Reception or Administrator roles
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint & typing skills
- A service driven approach to dealing with internal & external stakeholders
Simply click 'Apply Now' via this advertisement to send your resume to Anya.