Our client is a major appliance manufacturing company that operates in over 50 countries. Located in Cleveland, Queensland, they have got a great work culture and is able to negotiate work hours and days, putting their employees' needs first!
As a payroll officer, your duties may include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Payroll Supervisor with weekly and monthly Payroll Processing
- Assisting with Payroll queries efficiently
- Providing support to managers, supervisors and administrators on Payroll related matters
- End of Month tasks: General Ledger Balance, Superannuation Integration, Payroll tax etc.
- Reports for Management
- Set up new starters, process terminations and manage leave records
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (Flexible)
- Location: Cleveland, QLD
- Salary: $30.00 - $33.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Payroll Officer, you will offer:
- Previous experience using ADP Payroll system for at least 3 years
- Previous experience in end-to-end Payroll
- Knowledge of statutory payroll requirements
- The ability to interpret industrial instruments
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614 for more information.