The major manufacturing company that represents worldwide is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer on a temporary basis to work with a high-volume payroll team. Our client is flexible and a has great work culture to suit your needs as possible.
As a payroll officer, your duties may include but not be limited to:
- Set up new starters, process terminations and manage leave records
- Assisting the Payroll Supervisor with weekly and monthly Payroll Processing
- Assisting with Payroll queries efficiently
- Providing support to managers, supervisors and administrators on Payroll related matters
- End of Month tasks: General Ledger Balance, Superannuation Integration, Payroll tax etc.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Redland City
- Salary: $30.00 - $33.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Payroll Officer, you will offer:
- Previous experience in end-to-end Payroll
- Knowledge of statutory payroll requirements
- The ability to interpret industrial instruments
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.