Located in Macquarie Park, our client is a large FMCG company that employs around 6000 people across 60 sites. They work with a wide range of products and supply to all of Australia and New Zealand. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer looking for full time work to join the finance team and support the growth of this dynamic company.
As a Payroll Officer your duties will include, but not be limited to
- This role has become available due to a newly created promotion within the payroll team.
- Process payroll weekly, fortnightly and monthly for team members Australia wide
- Timely and accurate processing of allocated payroll/s including the checking of critical payroll data.
- Contribute to the development of payroll processing guidelines and communicate to the business
- Provide payroll customer service to both customers both internally and externally
- Maintain confidential employee records, filing and archive systems are maintained to ensure legislative compliance and information integrity
- Ensure all areas of payroll are processed in line with legislation and company policy
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the payroll system and be involved in implementing new practices
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Salary: $85,000 inclusive of superannuation
- Contract: this is a 12 month contract
- What we know you'll love about the role:
- This company offers long term career progression and promotional opportunities based on performance.
- This role is vacant due to the previous incumbent taking an internal promotion.
- 100% values and culture driven environment.
- Company is focused on employees well-being and safety.
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Proven payroll experience in a high volume environment
- KRONOS and Affinity experience essential
- Proven understanding of payroll tax legislation and an ability to interpret relevant awards and enterprise agreements
- Payroll processing and legislation experience
- Professional integrity and strong organizational skills are a must
- A proactive and driven nature
- The ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment whilst balancing competing tasks
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Majella on 0477 770 210.