My client have been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their organisation.
- Assist in running monthly Australian and NZ payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and update existing records in payroll system.
- Monitor and organise the Payroll Inbox and answer queries in a timely manner
- Prepare and process payroll calculations and run out of cycle payments when needed, e.g for Resignations and back payments etc.
- Provide guidance and understanding to all users regarding ADP payroll system
- Provide support to produce year end Income tax statements and ESS statements.
- Run and prepare the monthly leave accrual reports for Finance and GL & Payroll Tax journals
- Assist with the administration of novated leases for vehicles.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual statuatory obligations (Payroll tax, PAYG, Superannuation, workers compensations)
- Complete any other tasks/projects as required.
- MUST HAVE - ADP - Payforce system experience
- MUST HAVE - Oracle - Peoplesoft system preferred
- Knowledge of legislation pertaining to payroll
- Highly proficient in Excel
- High level attention to detail and excellent organisation and time management skills
- self starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW!