- Join a highly distinguished and global brand
- 3-6 months contract with potential to go permanent
- Must have solid ADP Payforce experience
My client have been recognized as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their organisation on a temporary basis with a potential to go permanent.
As a successful Payroll Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in running monthly Australian and NZ payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and update existing records in payroll system.
- Prepare and process payroll calculations and run out of cycle payments when needed, e.g for Resignations and back payments etc.
- Assist with the administration of novated leases for vehicles.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual statutory obligations (Payroll tax, PAYG, Superannuation, workers compensations)
As a successful Payroll Officer, you will offer:
- Experience in ADP Payforce
- End to end payroll process experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- High level attention to detail and excellent organisation and time management skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so, please don't hesitate to click the "Apply Now" button to be considered. For a confidential chat, contact Anya on 0419 283 314.