We represent a few of the major and most reputable Rehabilitation Providers on the market, specialising in Corporate Health, Community Health and NDIS. They all offer a range of services to their valued clients and focus on facilitating return to health and work outcomes for injured individuals.
- Combination of clinical treatment and workplace consulting
- Clinical treatment onsite with clients
- Manual handling training and other onsite workplace training
- Manage a portfolio of all or one scheme(s) including Workers Compensation, Commcare, Medicare or private referrals
- Perform initial, ergonomic and functional assessments, etc
- Conduct case conferences
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Have your choice between a range of Rehabilitation Providers as there are multiple opportunities available
- Realistic targets with achievable bonuses
- Professional development opportunities
- Pool cars available or reimbursement for the use of your own car
- AHPRA registration
- NSW driving license
- Graduates welcome to apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Lynne directly on 0477 771 502.