My client is a SME Corporate Health & Injury Management Provider that has built an excellent reputation in its market. They set themselves apart from other providers with their vast array of services, including injury management, preventative health, early intervention, corporate training, project work and more. Their staff turn over is virtually none and they attribute this to the variety of work that they offer their consultants. The business is a small team and they promote a family feel culture as well as a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage a caseload of 20-25 injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Get involved in corporate training and other single service offerings
- Unique non-billable model for non-billable work
- Low billable hours of 5.5 hours a day
- Truly varied portfolio; case management is only a portion of the role.
- Hands on Director who is also a University Lecturer and passionate about professional development of staff
- No top heavy management
- Access to company cars; no need to use your own car
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.