My client is the largest Corporate Health provider in Australia that is backed by a larger international brand. They offer their employees true variety with a wide range of compensable schemes as well as other Corporate Services including Life Insurance, CTP, Workers Compensation, DVA + Employer Direct Services such as one off assessments, corporate training, critical incident response and early intervention. If you're an ambitious Allied Health professional who values a corporate setting, this role could be the role for you.
- Lead a team of Rehabilitation Consultants
- Provide your team with support through coaching and training
- Monitor individual and team performance
- Conduct strategic case reviews
- Ensure National Quality standards are being met (Quality Assurance)
- Manage a small caseload of RTW files
- Enjoy a diverse caseload with a service offering like no other provider
- Feel stable knowing your employer is part of an international brand
- Report into a highly supportive and down to earth manager
- Pool cars available or full travel award reimbursement
- Loads of professional development opportunities available; internal promotions and secondments with clients (insurers & employers)
- Part-time considered for the right candidate
The Manager of Brisbane and the greater QLD area is super laid back with a real calming nature. She has had a highly successful career and is ready to take someone on under her wing and set this person up for success. The team are a mixture of ages and stages of life but they all share in the same values; being the best you can be.
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Occupational Rehabilitation, Injury Management or strong clinical (preferably return-to-work focused) experience is essential
- Full driving license
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.