- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims
- Conduct initial, functional and work site assessments
- Write progress reports and make recommendations
- Depending on profession, conduct workplace assessments, functional capacity evaluations, home modifications, ADLs, etc.
- Conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers and other Health professionals
Depending on the client and size of the business, you will have access to:
- Salary/Bonus: Competitive remuneration, achievable quality bonus structure and additional benefits such as pool cars, phone, laptop, etc.
- Training: Be fully inducted into the business and shadow other experienced consultants
- Professional Development: All of our clients offer a professional development fund and there is lots of opportunity for internal career progression
- Culture: Although quite an independent role in nature, you will be part of a broader, supportive team
- Tertiary qualified as an Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Industry accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Full driving licence
- A genuine passion for helping people recover from an injury
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.
If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Hannah directly on 0429 098 986.