My client is a highly regarded and respected family owned and run Rehabilitation Provider that offers a wide range of preventative and rehabilitative services in all sectors of the marketplace. Working alongside a team of highly experienced Allied Health professionals, you will gain relevant industry experience and the necessary exposure to further your career. They genuinely care about their employees which is demonstrated by the exceptionally high staff retention rate.
The Role & Benefits
- Deliver clinical treatment independently
- Work alongside a wider multi-disciplinary team
- Gain exposure to a variety of musculoskeletal injuries
- Complete pre-employment functional capacity assessments
- Thorough induction process available at nearby Head Office
- Flexible and competitive salary depending on experience
- Realistic bonus structure
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- AHPRA Accredited
- Experienced in clinical treatment
- Ability to work independently
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please call Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.