Our client is a global leader in the field of insurance and risk management. Their comprehensive knowledge of insurance has led them to becoming a leader in providing insurance products globally. They believe that teamwork produces the best results and that their most important asset are its people. Excellent career opportunities await any potential employees that join this high performing company.
As a Placement Director you will:
- Develop and improve product design in conjunction with the sales team
- Direct and lead a team of Brokers
- Analyse, interpret and provide risk recommendations in order to achieve strong portfolio performance and profitability
- Supervise the preparation of underwriting submissions
- Initiate negotiations alongside other senior level executives within the local and overseas markets
- Experience with commercial or SME products (either as a Broker or Underwriter)
- Excellent client management skills with a strong ability to engage and present to clients
- Ability to negotiate, influence and maintain strong relationships amongst clients and all other stakeholders
- Experience working in the London insurance market
- Competitive salary package
- Continuous development opportunities with the company
- Join a high performing and established team
- Employee volunteering opportunities
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
Alternatively you can contact Stuart on 0410 565 200 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the role.