This opportunity invites you to join a successful life re-insurer who has been recognised as the leader within the reinsurance world on multiple occasions. Focused on delivering innovative solutions and superior customer service, our client offers a results driven work culture focused on recognition.
- Initial 6 month contract
- Analyse reinsurance data files to ensure adherence to treaty terms.
- Process reinsurance data files and corresponding premium payments.
- Provide accurate and timely information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse appropriate data sources from which to source new reporting.
- MUST have advanced level of competency in Excel and other relevant programs.
- Actuarial, Data Analytical, or other related tertiary qualification.
- Experience working within Life Insurance.
- Sound knowledge of Life Insurance products.
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Ashleigh O'Dea on 0437 744 509.