An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage claims risks and assessment guidelines
- Review and manage complaints and litigation
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimise financial loss and drive claim duration/closures
- Ensure resolution of all customer disputes
- Extensive life insurance claims experience across retail or group
- Experience in a dispute resolution environment
- Understanding of regulatory framework of the life insurance industry
- Strong communication and work ethic
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to contact Tracey Chamoun directly on, 0436 281 591 to have a confidential discussion about the role.