A Growing leader in the Insurance Industry is on the lookout for an Insurance Project Administrator. You will be responsible for managing a number of property insurance claims for a variety of clients across Sydney.
You will be predominantly dealing with estimators, site crew, clients and customers who are in a distressed state. You ability to liaise in a professional manner, be able to present professionally over the phone and in correspondence is essential. You will have at least 2-3 years building industry experience, preferably in a similar role, such as working in an insurance industry, as an insurance builder or in a construction environment.
- Manage a portfolio of property claims;
- Communicate with Policyholders, Insurance Clients, and our Trade Repair Partners;
- Have an Aptitude to solve problems and be competent with decision making;
- Coordinate rectification of the property in the shortest time frame possible. How? You will do this by utilising and further developing your skills across project management, problem solving and relationship building coupled with exceptional customer service skills;
- Have the ability to run 90 plus claims;
- Be able to solve problems on-site as they arise and always be safety and quality focused.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as a strong team member
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
- Competent using a computer (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of Insurance, Building and Construction.
- Competitive Salary + other benefits
- Performance Incentives
- Excellent company culture
- Further opportunity for growth, training & Development
- Gym on-site