The ideal candidate will have a strong background in assessing, estimating or as a builder. The role will also be provided with administration support. We are seeking a person who is based in Melbourne.
- Estimating repair costs
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Assisting with Scope of Works reports
- Strong customer focus
- Engaging with Trades until completion of works.
- Writing insurance assessments and reports for Customers
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Demonstrated success as a builder and/or assessor/estimator
- Experience in project management
- Experience with using Microsoft Office and computers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enjoys building strong relationships
- High level of communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and enjoy working autonomously
If you re keen on the role please contact Chan on 0436 028 724 or email Chan@kennedyreid.com.au or apply direct now!