Our client is an Australian owned, well established Commercial building and Insurance company that have an immediate requirement for an experienced Supervisor/Estimator to manage a variety of commercial projects and liaise with trades, subcontractors and clients.
- Trade Qualification OR Tertiary education in Building, Construction, Project Management, Contract Administration or Estimating
- Experience in the building industry
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
- Liaising between customers, clients, suppliers and colleagues to ensure that all repairs are successfully completed within a minimum amount of time
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Assisting with Scope of Works reports
- Strong customer focus
- Engaging with Trades until completion of works.
- Writing insurance assessments and reports for Customers
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively email email@example.com.