You will be visiting at least three properties a day within your allocated region, assessing the claims, identifying the cause, calculating repair cost and collating relevant documents.
- Assessment of the property damages.
- Collect all required supporting documents and information.
- Prepare and submit an assessment report or a Quote for insurer.
- Conduct physical post repair quality inspections.
- Support and respond to client and Customer inquiries about the claim you assessed.
- Carpentry Trade and /or joinery Trade
- Insurance Experience
- WHS Induction Card
- Good computer skills (word, excel & outlook)
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to work autonomously