Our client is seeking a Property Claims Examiner from a Domestic Property background, this is a 6-month contract in North Sydney.
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage
- Providing support and advice to policy holders
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary
- General administration duties
- 2 years minimum of handling Domestic Property Claims
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Experience in managing claims end to end
This particular clients prides themselves on their company culture and training and development. They have a social working environment with a supportive team. Training and development opportunities are continuous to ensure your success in the role, and your career.
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 for more immediate consideration.