A boutique clinical treatment and return to work provider that specialise in NDIS and Injury Management Services. With an industry expert as the Managing Director and a team of highly experienced Consultants, you can expect a supportive family like environment that will really foster your professional development.
BREAKDOWN OF THE ROLE
Manage a portfolio of NDIS clients based in the community;
- Conduct home visits and offer behavioural support
- Complete a range of assessments and therapy types such as risk assessments, initial assessments, CBT, ACT, ABA, etc.
- Tailor therapy and strategies to suit the needs of the client
- Build relationships with clients and their families
- Complete NDIS reports in line with timeframes
- Put rehab plans together to enable the client to go back to work
- Deliver counselling with the aim of discovering passions/skills
- Complete comprehensive initial psych assessment, vocational counselling, vocational assessments, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders including potential employers
- Liaise with insurance companies to update them on progress
- Write progress reports and recommendations to insurance companies
- Liaise with your multi-disciplinary team to look at clients holistically
- Attend external meetings with clients, Doctors, employers, etc.
Supervision: Primary supervision provided from the Business Parter who's an industry expert with 15+ years experience. The broader team are also highly experienced, so you will always have somebody to approach should you need any advice or assistance.
Professional Development: Receive 1:1 training with your mentor. Internal and external courses will be funded. If you want to set yourself up for a long-term career, the business will work around you in terms of your career aspirations. So, whether that's to be a clinical expert or a people manager, they will tailor or create a role to suit your needs. In the long term, you could even become an Associate.
Travel: Limited travel requirements, no more than a 30 minute radius around Campbelltown.
Salary: This is an opportunity to obtain a paid internship with an above industry standard salary of $65,000 - $75,000 + super depending on experience.
Variety: True exposure to a variety of presentations including stress, anxiety, PTSD, Autism, Schizophrenia, OCD, etc.
- Tertiary educated in Psychology
- Provisional or Full AHPRA registration
For a confidential discussion please call Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574. For immediate consideration, click on APPLY NOW button now.