- Manage caseload of Workers Compensation and NDIS files
- Complete initial assessments and make recommendations
- Write reports and provide written updates
- conduct case conferences and manage stakeholder expectations
- Mediate between injured worker, employer and insurer
- Act as facilitator in driving return-to-work outcomes
- Deliver behavioural therapy services under NDIS
- Discuss NDIS cases with client families and care workers
- Follow NDIS procedures and write update reports
The Company & Best bits
- Small rehabilitation provider with family like culture
- No strict target driven environment
- Instead, work in a supportive environment with relaxed KPIs
- NDIS work which will give you face to face hours for internship
- $6k contribution each year for your external supervision
- Receive informal supervision internally from Psych Services Manager
- Full training provided
- Only candidates with a GENUINE interest in Occupational Rehabilitation and NDIS are to apply for this role.
- Must have, or be eligible for, AHPRA Registration as a Provisional Psychologist.
1. What do you know about the Occ Rehab space?
2. What do you know about the NDIS space?
3. Why are you interested in this role?
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link. If you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone, call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.