This Opportunity is for a seasoned Psychologist Rehabilitation Consultant to make the move over to a National Provider with great progression opportunities. Working in a team of high performing New Employer Consultants, you will thrive in a super supportive environment.
All the best bits
- National provider with small company feel
- Great Manager who's been with business several years
- Incredibly low staff turnover
- Seriously strong team with great culture
- Expand your skill set into other service streams
- New Employer Rehabilitation services
- Manage caseload of 20-25 New Employer clients
- Compete assessments and write reports
- Provide Vocational Counselling and help clients overcome barriers
- Run case conferences and negotiate capacity with Doctors
- Liaise with Insurers and Employers and drive RTW outcomes
- AHPRA Registration as Psychologist preferred
- AHPRA Registration as Provisional Psychologist considered if;
- you're close to your full registration, or
- you have solid Occ Rehab experience already.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.